1ST LADY WATCH THIS SPACE

1ST LADY WATCH THIS SPACE
THE BLACK GA GA LOL 1ST LADY FROM THE RETRO KIDZ!!

1ST LADY SHE COULD WELL BE THE NEW IT GIRL OF FASHION

1ST LADY SHE COULD WELL BE THE NEW IT GIRL OF  FASHION
1ST LADY FROM RETRO KIDZ

booshie's 1st day

OK im booshie pll some of y'all know me some of ya dnt but every1's welcome to my world a bit about me !!!!!

im from London but i have a few homes around the world my next stop is ATL

ralph lauren are who pay me !!!! i style 4 them and fashion week

i live a good life yes i got if 4 a good price

JADAKISS is the best rapper alive ......

i stunnt on any female i dnt care who u r but i show respect to every go getter female (stop the hating)

i show love too any1 that show's it back.....

im cool untill u piss me off

i love my girls 4 real there so bad...

fashion is my life.....


im a good girl....

i dnt date only if u catch my eye and there's 1 thats done that so .... will see

i wanna tatoo but ...... long story ..

i have 3 men in my life ysl marc jacob LV.... there great


anyways ... im stop keep yall posted everday .... kiss n hugs booshie

1 comment: